Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Park and ride lots, Winnebago County
Oshkosh - US 41 and
WIS 44/91, Lot 70-01
- Take US 41 exit 116 and head west on WIS 44/91.
- Turn left on South Washburn Street.
- The lot is located on the left.
- Lighted asphalt lot with parking for 44 vehicles
- Free parking.
- Gas/convenience store located nearby.
- The EAA Air Venture Museum and fly-in grounds are located to the east of the interchange.
Derek Weyer, email@example.com
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: November 8, 2010
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.