Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Park and ride lots, Wood County
Marshfield (US 10/WIS 13), Lot 7101
- Exit #186, US 10/WIS 13 interchange
- North on WIS 13
- East on Heritage Drive
- Lot located on left about an eighth of a mile from WIS 13/Heritage Drive intersection
- No trucks over 8,000 lbs.
- No detached trailers.
- No vehicles for sale.
- 30 parking spaces for vehicles
- Free parking
- Multi-modal transportation
- Path located along WIS 13 (Veteran Parkway), Heritage
Dr. to Oak Ave.,
provides a connection into Marshfield
- Path located along WIS 13 (Veteran Parkway), Heritage Dr. to Oak Ave.,
David Meurett, email@example.com
WisDOT North Central Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Jan. 18, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.