Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Park and ride lots, Milwaukee County
Select an green icon on map, or from text listing below, for specific info. on Milwaukee County park and rides.
Lot listings (alphabetical order) - Nearest city/town/village/landmark (nearest intersection)
- Brown Deer - Kohl's Shopping Center (WIS 100/WIS 57), lot #4090
- Glendale (I-43/Silver Spring Dr.), lot #4075
- Hales Corners (I-43/I-894/WIS 100), lot #4050
- Milwaukee (Milwaukee Train
Station, SE of I-43/I-794), lot #4005
- Milwaukee (I-94/I-43/US 41/Holt Ave.), lot #4010
- Milwaukee (I-43/I-94/College Ave.), lot #4020
- Milwaukee (I-43/I-894/WIS 36), lot #4040
- Milwaukee (US 41/Silver Spring Dr.), lot #4065
- Milwaukee (US 45/US 41/Good Hope
Rd), lot #4070
- Oak Creek (I-43/I-94/WIS 100), lot #4030
- River Hills (I-43/WIS 100/WIS 32), lot #4085
- Wauwatosa (US 45/Watertown Plank Rd.), lot #4060 Note - This lot will be closed from Nov. 5-Dec. 15, 2015 while WisDOT reconstructs the US 45/Watertown Plank Rd. Interchange. View lot 4061 below for a two year temporary replacement lot.
- Wauwatosa, Mayfair Collection Development (US 45/W. Burleigh St.), lot #4061 Note - This lot is a two year temporary replacement lot for lot 4060 above while WisDOT reconstructs the US 45/Watertown Plank Rd. Interchange.
- West Allis - State Fair Grounds (I-94/76th St.), lot #4055
Frank Furdek, email@example.com
Last modified: September 22, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.