Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Rest area 103
US 51 southbound, Hurley, Iron County
- West side of US 51, south of US 2/51 interchange, and accessible from both directions.
- GPS coordinates: N 46° 27.753' W -90° 11.704'
- Rest area opened in 1992.
- Specially designed building with cut stone exterior.
- Historical Artifacts Plaza with giant sundial located on site.
- "Iron Mining in Wisconsin" Historical Marker located on site.
- Mining exhibit and murals inside building.
- National Weather Service reporting station.
- DMV service center located on site
Robert Spoerl, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: December 13, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.