Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Rest area 13, I-94 eastbound
- East of Lake Mills, Jefferson County
- I-94 eastbound
- Mile marker 261
- GPS coordinates: N 43° 05.234' W -88° 53.070'
- Rest area opened in 1965.
- "Quad" style building.
- New building and expanded site opened in 2002.
- "Drumlins" Historical Marker located on site.
- "Old "original" style building was located in the wooded picnic area.
- Double restrooms to minimize disruption during cleanings.
Robert Spoerl, email@example.com
Last updated: May 5, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.