Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Rest area 14 - I-94 westbound, Johnson Creek
- Westbound I-94, Mile marker 263, west of Johnson Creek in Jefferson County.
- GPS coordinates: N 43° 05.171' W -88° 48.872'
- Rest area opened in 1965. New building and enlarged site opened in 2001.
- "Quad" style building.
- Old "original" style building was located in front of the current building.
- Double restrooms to minimize disruption during cleanings.
- "In Service To Their County" Historical Marker located on site.
- "94th Infantry Division" monument located on site.
Robert Spoerl, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: October 29, 2010
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.