Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Rest area 22
I-39 northbound/I-90 westbound
Beloit, Rock County
- Beloit, Rock County
- I-39 northbound/I-90 westbound
- Mile marker 187
- GPS coordinates: N 42° 30.150' W -88° 59.370'
- Original rest area opened in 1967.
- Specially designed building and enlarged site opened in 1997.
- Cut stone veneer and timber building exterior.
- Double restrooms to minimize disruption during cleaning.
- Old "Spired-hip" style building was located by current exit
- Medal of Honor Wall, listing Wisconsin recipients, located on site.
- "The Medal Of Honor" Historical Marker located on site.
- "Black Hawk War" Historical Marker located on site.
- Beloit Travel Wisconsin Welcome Center located on site located on site.
Robert Spoerl, email@example.com
Last updated: December 13, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.