Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Rest area 26
I-94 (exit 347), Kenosha
- Exit 347 - Lakeview Parkway
- Near Kenosha in Kenosha County
- GPS Coordinates: N 42° 31.122' W -87° 57.096'
- Kenosha Area Visitor Information Center located on site.
- Situated on the east side of the highway, accessible from both directions.
- Current rest area opened in 1991, the site layout was enlarged and reconfigured.
- Specially designed building, replacing the original Department of Conservation/Tourism building.
- Double restrooms to minimize disruption during cleaning.
- Reflecting pool and fountain on site.
- "History Of The Word Wisconsin" Historical Marker located on-site.
- "Cordelia A. P. Harvey" Historical Marker located on site.
Robert Spoerl, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: January 26, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.