Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Rest area 53
I-94 eastbound, Millston
- Eastbound I-94
- Mile marker 124
- Near Millston in Jackson County.
- GPS coordinates: N 44° 13.809' W -90° 42.602'
- Opened in 1999.
- New site, consolidating two smaller eastbound rest areas formerly located nearby.
- "Modified Quad" style building with a bright, spacious lobby.
- Double restrooms to minimize disruption during cleaning.
- "Sphagnum Moss" Historical Marker located on site.
- "Winnebago Indians" Historical Marker located on site.
- "Karner Blue Butterfly" and "The Barrens" plaques in prairie demonstration plot.
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
Robert Spoerl, email@example.com
Last updated: December 13, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.