Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Rest area 54
I-94 westbound, Black River Falls
- Westbound I-94
- Mile marker 121
- Near Black River Falls in Jackson County.
- GPS coordinates: N 44° 14.634' W -90° 43.932'
- Opened in 1998, consolidating two smaller westbound rest areas formerly located nearby.
- Located on the site of the former Bell Mound scenic overlook.
- "Modified Quad" style building with a bright, spacious lobby.
- Double restrooms to minimize disruption during cleaning.
- Bell Mound scenic overlook trail which includes a 550 foot long boardwalk.
- "Law Enforcement Officers Tribute" monument located on site.
- "Passenger Pigeon" Historical Marker located on site.
- "Highground Veterans Memorial" Historical Marker located on site.
- "Black River Valley" Historical Marker located on site.
- "Black River Falls Forest Fire" commemorative marker located on site.
Robert Spoerl, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: December 13, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.