Rest area 54
I-94 westbound, Black River Falls
- Westbound I-94
- Mile marker 121
- Near Black River Falls in Jackson County.
- GPS coordinates: N 44° 14.634' W -90° 43.932'
- Opened in 1998, consolidating two smaller westbound rest areas formerly located nearby.
- Located on the site of the former Bell Mound scenic overlook.
- "Modified Quad" style building with a bright, spacious lobby.
- Double restrooms to minimize disruption during cleaning.
- Bell Mound scenic overlook trail which includes a 550 foot long boardwalk.
- "Law Enforcement Officers Tribute" monument located on site.
- "Passenger Pigeon" Historical Marker located on site.
- "Highground Veterans Memorial" Historical Marker located on site.
- "Black River Valley" Historical Marker located on site.
- "Black River Falls Forest Fire" commemorative marker located on site.
Robert Spoerl, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: December 13, 2013