Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Rest area 63 - US 41 southbound, Lomira
- Southbound US 41 south of Lomira in Dodge County.
- GPS coordinates: N 43° 33.105' W -88° 25.385'
- Building opened in 1989.
- Site layout was enlarged and reconfigured in 1994.
- Replaced original wayside.
- Six-sided building features a natural stone exterior and a standing metal seam roof.
- Cast Wisconsin emblem in the lobby floor.
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
Robert Spoerl, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: October 29, 2010
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.