Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Rest area 81 - I-39 southbound, Coloma
- On southbound I-39/US 51, Mile marker 120, south of Coloma in Marquette County.
- GPS Coordinates: N 43° 58.926' W -89° 29.864'
- Opened in 1974, building remodeled in 1988.
- Site layout was reconfigured in 1988.
- Originally served both northbound and southbound traffic.
- "Bunker" style building. The enclosed lobby was added in 1988.
- Dividable restrooms to minimize disruption during cleaning.
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
Robert Spoerl, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: October 29, 2010
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.