Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Rest area 82 - I-39 northbound, Westfield
- Northbound I-39/US 51, Mile marker 117, north of Westfield in Marquette County.
- GPS coordinates: N 43° 56.662' W -89° 29.055'
- Opened in 1987.
- Built to serve northbound traffic when US 51 was expanded to four lanes.
- "Portage" style building.
- Dividable restrooms to minimize disruption during cleaning.
- "Korean War" Historical Marker located on site.
- "Blue Star Memorial Highway" marker located on site.
- "Footprints in the Sands of Time" plaque and fossil rock located on site.
Robert Spoerl, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: December 1, 2010
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.