Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Rest area 9
I-90/94 eastbound, Lyndon Station
- Eastbound I-90/94
- Mile marker 74
- Northwest of Lyndon Station in Juneau County
- GPS coordinates: N 43° 45.692' W -89° 58.441'
- Original rest area opened in 1964.
- New building and enlarged site opened in 1992.
- "Quad" style building.
- Double restrooms to minimize disruption during cleaning.
- Original rest area building is now a maintenance shed.
- "Wisconsin River" Historical Marker located on site.
- "The Iron Brigade" Historical Marker located on site.
Robert Spoerl, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: December 13, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.